Monday, August 23, 2010

Anthony Travel Baby Shower

Here are the photos from my last baby shower! My friends and colleagues from Anthony Travel threw Baby T. a fun pool side baby shower 3 weeks ago! We had a great time and once again Pete and I were really blessed by everyone's encouragement and generosity! Enjoy!!!!


Sheila, Allison, Amber and Shelley! These girls worked hard to set everything up! A big thanks to Shelley for opening up her home (and pool) for the shower!

All the food was amazing but this chip and dip platter was my favorite!!


The fun decorations!!


These cupcakes came from a local bakery and were AMAZING! The gift bags were made by Marcia and had little homemade candies inside. Yum!


Some of the lovely ladies who attended!!



Fun in the sun!!!



So many nice gifts from everyone at my work!! The biggest surprise was that several of my colleagues pitched in and purchased the baby crib for us! Just so generous! We are blessed!! Oh what a fun baby shower for little Baby T.!!!


1 comment:

  1. So excited for you! Can't wait for a little one of my own someday!

    ReplyDelete