Friday, July 16, 2010

TN Baby Shower

On Sunday, June 27th my mom and best friend Jackie threw Baby Tarwacki a baby shower. With the help of Jackie's mom Connie and my sister-in-law Christine they put together quite the party! There was about 25 of my friends there from all different points of my life. It was a mini bff reunion when Rachael showed up to spend some time with me and Jackie and I felt old when I saw Dorothy (I used to babysit her and her brother Wayne) and she was all grown up and told me she was almost done with college!! It was so great to catch up with everyone. From my 2nd moms to church friends to seeing Ruth, Lindsay & Pam... it was awesome!!

Needless to say, it was very special time of togetherness and Baby Tarwacki was blessed by so many special gifts. I really enjoy my time with my family and friends and am so thankful for all of their love and support. During the shower the guys (my dad, brother, nephew and Pete) and headed to the Lookout's Stadium to watch a game.

Here are some photos Jackie sent me from the shower:

The food - the petifor cakes were from Jackson's Bakery - yum!!

Aiden asked me why none of the gifts were for me and they were all only for the baby - Such a cutie!!

BFF reunion - Rachael, me & Jackie :)

Christine, Becca & Jen - I love these girls!

Me with Jackie, Connie & my mom - thanks for hosting an amazing shower!!

1 comment:

  1. ruth, you look so GOOD! i am LITERALLY counting down the HOURS until we see each other. =D

    verification word: imicans: "a textual expression representing a mood or facial expression used by pop cans."

    ReplyDelete