Friday, July 16, 2010

Trip down South

June 23rd, Pete and I made our way down to the Atlanta area to spend the weekend with my brother and his family. We decided to take a mini vacation before I got too uncomfortable to travel. We had a nice visit and really got to relax! A few of the highlights included
  • A fashion show put on by the nieces
  • Girls spa night
  • The guys did an outdoor speaker wiring project
  • Shopping and Dairy Queen with the nieces
  • White Water (Six Flags Water Park)
  • Banana Pudding
We had such a nice and relaxing time. I didn't take many photos during the visit but here are of few that I took with my phone:


Riley and Aunt Ruth

Aiden and Zoe


We stayed at my brother's place until Sunday which is when we made our way up to Chattanooga, TN to spend some time with my family and attend a baby shower my mom and best friend were throwing for the baby. More to come on that....

1 comment:

  1. i can't believe how BIG aiden and zoƫ are!

    verification word: bluemanl: how one with a frozen tongue would say 'blue mantel'.

    ReplyDelete